Farmers Market Chopped Vegetable Salad
- 4 cups mixed greens (mesclun, baby spinach, or arugula)
- 1/4 cup chopped carrots
- 1 diced tomato
- 1 diced fennel bulb
- 1 diced cucumber
- 1/2 diced red onion
- 1/4 cup roasted pumpkin seeds
Avocado Dressing Ingredients:
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Place ingredients for avocado dressing into food processor and blend until smooth.
- Toss all of the chopped vegetables in a bowl, then drizzle with avocado dressing.
- Garnish with roasted pumpkin seeds.
Join Us At Our Farmers Market!
The WakeMed Raleigh Campus Farmers Market is held from 10 am to 2 pm every Tuesday from May through August, and we would love to have you stop by and visit us. Learn more about the WakeMed Farmers Market today.