Broccoli Pizza Crust (gluten free)
- 2 heads broccoli, blanched
- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- Desired toppings, precooked
- Preheat oven to 400○F.
- In a food processor, pulse the blanched broccoli into very fine, small pieces.
- Squeeze and drain broccoli to remove excess water.
- Combine the broccoli in a bowl with the eggs, cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, crushed red pepper, and salt.
- Mix well, then spread out onto greased baking sheet to form into a crust.
- Bake at least 40 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Add precooked toppings and return to oven for no more than 10 minutes.
About WakeMed Corporate & Community Health
The Corporate and Community Health division of WakeMed provides worksite wellness and health promotion services to numerous corporate and community clients throughout Wake County. The department is made up of a multi-disciplinary team who perform preventative health screenings, education and coaching upon request. The department assists thousands of people each year on their wellness journey.