The Wakemed Farmers Market is OPEN in the Raleigh Campus courtyard today from 10 am to 2 pm. This week our favorite pesticide-free produce vendor Crownview Farms is back selling late spring and early summer veggies, fresh bread and flowers. Come out and welcome them back for the season.
Also, many vendors are offering FREE samples!
- PEACHES – [Kalawi Farms]
- Cherry tomatoes [red and sun-sugar]
- Spaghetti squash
- Spring onions
- Lettuces [butter head, summer crisp and romaine]
- Greens [bok choy, kale, chard]
- Green beans
- Wheat berries
- Red & sweet potatoes
- Peppers [different varieties]
- Pointed-head cabbage
- And more!
Prepared Items & Handmade Goods
- Peach ice cream
- Ham bacon and cheddar, blackberry, apples and cream twists [Zulia Bakery]
- Pralines, peanut brittle and sea salt red skinned, sriracha garlic, old bay peanuts [Chris’ Peanuts & Candy]
- Gluten-free, wheat-free, vegetarian and grain-free dog and kitty treats [Good Grace’s Handmade Dog Treats]
- Strawberry shortcake and banana pudding in a jar, chocolate cake, lemon bars, Neiman Marcus bars, pickles AND Fresh Peach Jam [JAM Catering]
- Belgian style chocolates – Toffee and Rocky Road [That’s Good Chocolate!]
We also have a tent where you can stop by and learn more about food safety, and get a free refrigerator thermometer from the Wake County Department of Health & Human Services.