Did someone say STRAWBERRIES?
The Raleigh Campus Farmers Market is back for the season! Please plan on joining us today from 10 am – 2 pm in the 1E lobby for the first Farmers Market today. All of your favorite vendors are back.
- Spring Onions
- Red potatoes
- Winter squash
- Russian kale
- Herbs, including mint & cilantro
- And more….
Prepared Foods & Handmade Items
- Strawberry shortcake in a jar
- Banana pudding in a jar
- Lemon bars
- Apple butter
- Jams, jellies
- Homemade mustard
- Good Graces Dog Treats – 16 flavors including vegetarian, grain, wheat, and gluten-free
- Five flavors of granola
- 4 different nut butters
- Jimmy’s Popcorn – toffee, toffee & white cheddar mix
- From the Olive Tree handmade soaps
- Handmade sewn items
Pick a Disability
Learn what it is like to have a disability from stroke. Participate in games and activities where you will simulate a disability like aphasia, swallowing issues and paralysis. Also learn to recognize symptoms of stroke.
The WakeMed Farmers Market takes place every Tuesday, from now until August 23rd in the courtyard of the Raleigh Campus.