Join Models for Charity and leading pediatricians this Thursday evening at Saks in Triangle Town Center for a fashion show, wine, hors d’oeuvres and a silent auction. The fashion show will feature dozens of designer looks for men and women from daytime to evening wear.
Heating up the runway with the models will be some of the area’s leading pediatric specialists, including:
- Tara Bastek, MD, neonatologist
- Jerry Bernstein, MD, pediatrician from Raleigh Pediatric Associates
- Jamila Fletcher, MD, pediatrician with Raleigh Children and Adolescent Medicine
- Travis Honeycutt, MD, WakeMed Pediatric Intensivist
- Duncan Phillips, MD, Pediatric Surgeon
- Ed Piqueras, MD, Wake Emergency Physicians.
Attendees of the fashion show will also enjoy 15 percent off any purchases that night, with 5 percent of all sales during the evening benefiting WakeMed Children’s Hospital.
Tickets to the Spring 2010 Fashion Show are $45 each. To purchase tickets in advance, or for more information, visit Models for Charity or call (919) 834-6199.